Not enough space in your booth to demo your products or services? Too many attendees asking for information at the same time? Try the Technology Showcase which gives you the opportunity to showcase products, allowing attendees to ask questions without the distraction of a crowded booth.
Technology Showcase sessions:
- Held in a segregated area on the exhibit floor with theater-style seating for 40 people and are 30 minutes in length
- Include a microphone, projector, screen and Internet connection (you bring your own laptop, changes to seating and/or audio-visual equipment is not allowed)
- Promoted in the MLA Official Program
- Included on signage outside the designated area
- $890 per time slot
To reserve your spot, complete the information below with payment by February 7, 2014 to be included in the MLA Official Program. Slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. After February 7, additional requests can be submitted based on space availability. Confirmations will be emailed to the contact person as assignments are made.
Limit to 50 words. MLA reserves the right to edit for style and length. Applications received by February 7, 2014 will have description included in the MLA Official Program. Applications received after February 7 will be in the Official Addendum.
- $890 per seminar
- Form will not be processed until payment is received
Note: Send checks to Medical Library Association, Department 4627, Carol Stream , IL 60122-4627 . Indicate on the check "Technology Showcase".